Personal Information Collection
Willis + Bella collects customer information for a variety of reasons, which include:
- creating an account, placing an order or participating in another site feature
- fulfilling orders and gift orders
- communicating with our customers about products, services and promotions
The site may be visited anonymously.
Using personal information
Willis + Bella may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications (if you opt in)
- manage contests, promotions, or other site features
Securing your data
Willis + Bella will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
- To enable us to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information repeatedly;
- To recognize that you may have requested that we remember your username and password so you don't need to enter your details each time you visit the site;
- To ensure that if you are purchasing a product or service via our website, your experience is smooth and secure
Disclosing information to outside parties
Willis + Bella does not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Willis + Bella or website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Willis + Bella may disclose specific personal information about you if required by law, governmental request or court order, if based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court order. We may also disclose information about you to a company contracted to help prevent the unauthorized use of credit and gift cards.
Opting-out, removing or modifying information you have provided
You may opt-out of e-mail subscriptions at any time. Modify your preferences in the "My Account" section. Due to email production schedules, you may receive emails already in progress.
You may delete all online account information from our database. Sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. We may maintain information about sales transactions for record keeping.
Third party links
This website contains links to other websites. Willis + Bella is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Changes to our policy